Long story short
Wende Bryan and Denise Williams have lived in Placencia, Belize and worked in the tourism industry for over 20 years.
- Built and co-managed the Pickled Parrot Bar & Grill and cabanas for 17 years until selling in 2012.
- Was president of the Placencia BTIA and on the board for eight years starting in 1997.
- Under her presidency, the tourism center was opened ,the Placencia Breeze had its first printing, Mistletoe Ball was initiated and Placencia Lobsterfest was founded.
- Wende was editor in chief of the Placencia Breeze for six years upon inception and returned as editor 2015-2018.
- Wende provides social media marketing for Placencia Village events and manages Facebook Pages pages for Placencia Now Visitor Services, Placencia Lobsterfest, The Placencia Breeze and Mistletoe Ball.
- Wende currently co-owns and operates Placencia Now Visitor Service which was established in 2015.
- Managed the Pickled Parrot till the sale in 2012.
- Placencia agent for Home Protectors Insurance since 2002.
- Currently co-owns and operates Placencia Now Visitor Services.
Wende and Denise are now managing Placencia Now from Canada.